Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vortecjr
    replied
    Inserting and reading the SD card on the MAC may have made things worse. Go ahead and request a new SD card from SGC.

Leave a comment:

• ASenna04
    replied
    vortecjr,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have tried to boot (insert the power cable) with the SD card in the slot. It does not seem to start the application.

Thanks,
    ASenna04

Leave a comment:

• vortecjr
    replied
    The SD card needs to be inserted on boot of the unit. That card is not for data…it’s the unit’s operating system.

Leave a comment:

• ASenna04
    started a topic Sonore Upnp Bridge - No Web Interface

Sonore Upnp Bridge - No Web Interface

Hello,

I am trying to setup the Sonore Upnp Bridge on my network. From the http://sonicorbiter.com/ page I see the upnpbridge under Music Servers and the details:-

Music Servers 1

upnpbridge

Manage
    Version: 2.7
    Model: UPnP Bridge
    IP Address: 192.168.0.74
    MAC: B8:27:EB:47:30:11

However, I cannot access the Web interface. When I click on the IP address or the "Manage" button a new tab open but I don't see the web interface.

I removed the memory card from the slot to check if it is the issue and looked at the contents on my Macbook. It seems to have application/data on it.

With the memory card removed, I have the same issue i.e. I can see the name, IP address etc. as above. It looks like the software is not loading/running.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks,
    ASenna04
    Last edited by ASenna04; 01-13-2022, 08:57 AM.
Working...
X