MicroRendu will not work with pangea audio premier xl usb cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroRendu will not work with pangea audio premier xl usb cable

I have the Transport i5 and MicroRendu, both on 2.8 code. The USB has been going to my LineMagnetic LM-32 just fine. I bought a pangea audio premier xl usb cable . This cable has the power and signal separated until the end where it plugs into the LM-32 DAC. I plugged the signal side into the MicroRendu and the power usb side into (I tried 2) a usb power supply. The MicroRendu either becomes invisible or will not reboot. I can not see it on the network. I put the normal USB into the MicroRendu and all is fine again. Anyone know if there is a reason for this?

Becomes invisible where?

Comment

On Roon it leaves as an "Audio Zone" for output and when I try to open up the HTML browser. Does it also get power or something from the DAC via the USB? strange

Comment

No power should be coming from the DAC to the Rendu.

Comment

OK, It is working and I guess I didn't do the procedure correctly. I was searching and found someone that had an issue starting up and Tech Support had him remove the USB cable unplug and then replug in power. Once up add usb. Then it showed up! having USB in and powering up it didn't like. Glad it is back up.

Comment

Working...
          X