Upgrade to 2.8 can't mount USB Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to 2.8 can't mount USB Drive

Need Some help upgraded to 2.8 with no software issues, however I can,t see my SonicTransporter I-5 from Mysonicorbiter, I cannot see my External HD via USB when I try to mount. I rebooted and powered down with no success. I moved the USB HD to my IMAC and can see the music content on the HD.

Have you tried to directly enter your SonicTransporter IP address into your browser? I have had issues at times seeing it from sonicorbiter.com, but can access my i5 CDR by entering IP address, 192.168.0.xx--xx being the numberically assigned location address for your unit, .12 in my case.

Comment

I can access the Sonic Transporter, but the Transporter does not see my USB Drive, to mount....but I. did access the Transporter via the IP address as you advised but still no USB. Thanks for helping

Comment

You indicated you upgraded to 2.8. Now that you can access your SonicTransporter, does your Software Manager Apps there now reflect Software Version 2.8? If so, you may still want to select Update there--my system further updated. Then Reboot via System Menu. Possibly that may assist you on the USB drive issue. I have not utilized Drive Mounter under Settings, but possibly others here can advise you on it. My hard drive is internal on the i5 CDR.

If your ST is not reflecting 2.8, there are instructions on FAQ on sonicorbiter.com-- http://www.sonicorbiter.com/docs/upgrade to update from 2.7 to 2.8.

Best of luck.

Comment

01/13/2021 17:57:12 - Starting upgrade. (This can take a long time...)

01/13/2021 17:57:12 - Updating sonicorbiter packages...
          Packages for Sonicorbiter 256 kB/s | 249 kB 00:00
          Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:01 ago on Wed 13 Jan 2021 05:57:14 PM EST.
          Dependencies resolved.
          Nothing to do.
          Complete!
          01/13/2021 17:57:15 - Updating process 1 of 3 complete...
          01/13/2021 17:57:16 - Updating process 2 of 3 complete...
          01/13/2021 17:57:16 - Updating OS packages...
          Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:02 ago on Wed 13 Jan 2021 05:57:14 PM EST.
          Dependencies resolved.
          Nothing to do.
          Complete!

I completed the reboot with no success.....thanks for the help......waiting on SGC for some help also

Comment

Just left Andrew with a TeamViewer session. He immediately was able to get into my USB Drive. I don't know what happened but I'm saying a cockpit error on my part....Thanks Andrew for your support.

Comment

Yeah looks like its working OK

Comment

Working...
              X