This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGC 7V/15W Linear Power Supply

Very low noise Linear Power Supply that is perfect for powering our microRendu, ultraRendu, or ultraDigital.

Small Green Computer
    | sonicTransporter | microJukebox | Linear Power Supplies | Inakustic | Accessories | Software |

I am using this supply for my Ultra Digital and it works perfectly, very quiet, and sounds great! Highly Recommended!!

Cheers,

Comment

I just ordered one of these to power a microRendu.

Where is the best place to locate it (i.e in relation to the microRendu, my DAC, other components and power supplies, etc.)?

Thank you!

Comment

I would put it next to the Rendu.
        I would keep it away from the DAC...any distance should be fine.
        I would keep it in a ventilated space and away from other hot gear.

Comment

Sorry it took so long to post this.

Thank you for the advice!

The unit works perfectly.

Keep up the great work.

BBF

Comment

Hello:

Can you please let me know the fuse specs for the 7V/15W power supply? It is hard to see on the actual fuse itself.

My power supply stopped working so will replace the fuse to troubleshoot.

Is there potential of other damage if the fuse has blown? Note that none of the other devices connected to the same power conditioner have issues.

Thanks!

Zubair

Originally posted by vortecjr View Post

Very low noise Linear Power Supply that is perfect for powering our microRendu, ultraRendu, or ultraDigital.

Small Green Computer
            | sonicTransporter | microJukebox | Linear Power Supplies | Inakustic | Accessories | Software |

Comment

Its a 1 amp fuse

Comment

Thanks!

Should I be concerned about any damage to the power supply or not worry if replacing the fuse makes it power on?

Regards,

Zubair

Originally posted by agillis View Post
                Its a 1 amp fuse

Comment

I have replaced the fuse but every time the power supply is switched on the fuse blow immediately. What are my options to replace/get this fixed?

Regards,

Zubair

Originally posted by ZubairAnwar View Post
                  Thanks!

Should I be concerned about any damage to the power supply or not worry if replacing the fuse makes it power on?

Regards,

Zubair

Comment

What are you powering with it? have you powered of the unit without the DC power cable to see what happens?

Comment

It was powering a MicroRendu (v1.5). Had been working fine since I got the unit in October/November - purchased the power supply with the MicroRendu.

The fuse blows with nothing connected to it. If I connect it to AC and switch it on with nothing connected to DC, the fuse blows.

Regards,

Zubair

What are you powering with it? have you powered of the unit without the DC power cable to see what happens?

Comment

We are going to send you a replacement power supply. I just added the order to our shipping software you will get tracking information via email when I ships out.

Comment

Thank you for the great support!

Regards,

Zubair

We are going to send you a replacement power supply. I just added the order to our shipping software you will get tracking information via email when I ships out.

Comment

Working...
                          X